Backup before reinstall
C ... ?
How to Do a Clean Install of Windows Without Losing Your Files, Settings, and Tweaks
Step One: Export a List of Your Programs
Step Two: Back Up Your Windows Settings
Step Three: Back Up Your Documents and Files
Step Four: Back Up Your Program Settings
When To Use Windows 10 Recovery Options
How To Reinstall Windows 10 Without Losing Data
How to Reinstall Windows 10 Without Losing Data
Reinstall Windows 10 Without an Installation Disc or USB
How to Create a System Image Backup of Windows 10 and Recover from it - GUI
Preference file and other file locations | Lightroom CC and 6
Preference file functions, names, locations | Photoshop CS6
How to reinstall Windows like a pro
Bootovací USB: Instalace Windows 10, Windows 8 nebo Windows 7
Jak reinstalovat Windows 10
Repair Windows 10 using Automatic Repair
How to Reinstall Windows 10 Without Losing Data - but make BACKUP
The package manager for Windows Chocolatey - Software Management Automation
Back up your personal data and files to an external hard drive, USB thumb drive, or cloud location (such as OneDrive) before you begin any reinstall of Windows 10.
If you want to reinstall Windows 10 on your PC, you can use a tool to create installation media (DVD, USB flash drive, or ISO file) to reinstall Windows 10. For more info on how to create and use installation media, see the Microsoft software download website.
Before you follow these steps, try resetting your PC using installation media. If that doesn't work, you can use the same installation media to reinstall Windows 10 (also called performing a clean installation of Windows).
This will remove all your personal files, apps and drivers you installed, apps and customizations from your PC manufacturer, and changes you made to Settings.
- On a working PC, go to the Microsoft software download website.
- Download the media creation tool and then run it.
- Select Create installation media for another PC.
- Choose a language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit).
- Follow the steps to create installation media, and then select Finish.
- Connect the installation media you created to your non-functional PC, and then turn it on.
- On the initial setup screen, enter your language and other preferences, and then select Next. If you're not seeing the setup screen, your PC might not be set up to boot from a drive. Check your PC manufacturer's website for info on how to change your PC's boot order, and then try again.
- Select Install now.
- On the Enter the product key to activate Windows page, enter a product key if you have one. If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free or bought and activated Windows 10 from the Windows Store, select Skip and Windows will automatically activate later. For more details, see Activation in Windows 10.
- On the License terms page, select I accept the license terms (if you agree to them), then select Next.
- On the Which type of installation do you want? page, select Custom.
- On the Where do you want to install Windows? page, select a partition, select a formatting option (if necessary), and then follow the instructions.
- When you've finished formatting, select Next.
- Follow the rest of the setup instructions to finish installing Windows 10.
Introduction to KillSwitch
Comodo - KillSwitch