30. června 2016

Facebook 360 Photo

Facebook 360 Photo



facebook360.fb.com/360-photos/


www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10102883012571491


Today we're starting to roll out 360 photos worldwide across Facebook.

These are similar to 360 videos -- you can tilt your phone and feel like you're actually there. You can also check them out in virtual reality for a fully immersive experience.

The big difference with 360 photos is you can take them with your phone. Just take a panorama or use a 360 camera app, then post it to Facebook and we'll take care of the rest.

This is a 360 photo of Manhattan taken from the top of One World Trade Center by Michael Franz and Jonathan D. Woods for TIME. It's a great shot of a great city.




How to Capture 360 Panorama Photos to Share on Facebook


Share your 360 degree photos on Facebook


How to share 360° panoramas on Facebook - kolor



Create FACEBOOK 360 Photo Using DJI Drone




Camera360 - android app


Panorama 360 Photos: FB share - android app


Open Camera - app

every - Manual mobile camera



When I post a panorama from my iPhone, Facebook treats it as a 360.
Great feature if you intend it that way, but I want some pics to be viewed as panoramas. IS there a way to disable the 360?


15 best camera apps for Android











Jak se vytvářejí 360° fotky?






2 komentáře:

Silent Girl řekl(a)...

I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative and inoperative, Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blog. Razer Surround Pro Crack

Silent Girl řekl(a)...

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. PHPRunner